Adjustments are special payments or deductions that are made during the week. They fall into the following three categories: ‘Positive adjustments’, ‘Fare deductions’ and ‘Bonus deductions’.
A positive adjustment can be made for a number of reasons, including:
- Adding money to cover cleaning expenses caused by vomit
- Adding money following a fare review
- Rectifying a payment issue from a previous week, for example a missing airport charge or bonus
A fare deduction can be made for a number of reasons, including:
- Removing a cancellation charge where the driver never arrived or was not going to the pick up location
- Removing a fare where the trip did not happen
- Adjusting a fare where the trip was ended earlier than expected
A bonus deduction can be made for a number of reasons, you will always receive a separate email detailing exactly what has happened, reasons can include:
- Rides where Flexible ride should have been used or where Flexible ride was not able to pre authorize, only the second bonus will be removed out of fairness to other drivers who do change to a Flexible ride in these situations.
- Rides which are in breach of our terms and conditions, such as coordinating offline or using fake accounts.
If you are unsure why an adjustment was made, simply reply by email to your weekly summary and our team can provide more specific information.