Adjustments are additional payments or deductions that are made to ensure your payment is correct.
You can view your adjustments by clicking on this link and going to the ‘Adjustments Details’ section where you will find details of the trip and the reason for the adjustment.
Adjustments can be made for a number of reasons, including:
- Adding money to cover cleaning expenses caused by vomit
- Adding money following a fare review
- Rectifying a payment issue from a previous week
- Removing a cancellation charge where the driver was not going to the pick-up location
- Removing a fare where the trip did not happen
Note: Adjustments will never show in your app