If a rider asks you to go to a different address or to make additional stops on the way then you can change the trip to a 'Flexible Ride' by pressing the button in your app. Do not end and restart the ride.
This will change the trip to a metered ride at £1.25 per mile and £0.15 per minute. The customer must approve the change in their app.
If it does not let you change to a flexible ride then the customer does not have enough money in their bank account to allow this to happen.
Step by step guide:
- Press the red button in the app during the ride:
- Select ‘Flexible Ride’ and then press 'Yes'
- Enter the new destination
- If you have then reached the final destination then end the trip. If they want to continue to additional pick up points then press the red button again and then use the pencil icon to add the new address.
- You can continue repeating step 4 as many times as the customer likes before you reach your final destination and select 'End the ride'