Bonuses are a discretionary payment and Kapten reserves the right to withold payment in cases including, but not limited to:
- Coordinating offline with a user to receive a ride
- Completing rides without genuine customers
- The use of fraudulent rider accounts
- Multiple rides with the same customer where flexible ride should have been used
- Failing to offer a high quality of service
Depending on the severity of the case, drivers who are found to be breaking these terms and conditions can face:
- Bonus payments removed from the affected rides
- Removal of all bonus payment for that pay period
- Suspension from our platform and notification to TfL
Please be aware that it is our legal obligation as a PHV operator to inform TfL of severe cases of dishonesty which result in suspension.
In addition, note that Electric Class Bonuses only apply to trips completed in an Electric Class eligible vehicle.