Unlike other platforms, if we have concerns about the quality of service you are offering, our approach is to proactively work with you to improve. We have a dedicated Quality of Service team which includes former drivers who will work with you to improve your rating and hear your side of the story about any negative feedback that you have received.
However, please be aware that to ensure the safety of our users, there are some extreme circumstances where we will instantly suspend your Kapten Driver account pending a formal investigation.
These scenarios include, but are not limited to:
- An allegation or notice from the Police that you have committed a criminal offence; this offence may or may not have occured while driving with Kapten.
- An allegation or driving activity which suggests that you have shared your Kapten Driver account with someone else, whether that person holds a valid Private Hire Driver’s Licence or not.
- An allegation that you have completed a ride using a different vehicle to the one selected in your Kapten Driver app, regardless of whether the vehicle is validated for use on our platform or not.
- An allegation that you have seriously risked the safety of a passenger or the public.
- An allegation that you have breached the conditions of your Private Hire Driver Licence.
- Transport for London informing us that your licence has been suspended.
We will notify you in writing in the event that your account is suspended.
In line with our obligations as a licenced Private Hire Operator, should your Kapten account be suspended, we will report this to Transport for London.