If the insurance certificate does not specifically include your name, you will be required to upload an Insurance Driver Schedule so that we can confirm you are covered by the policy.
Where the insurance certificate mentions “See attached schedule or with the permission/consent of the policyholder” you may submit a permission letter instead of a driver insurance schedule.
Note: When updating vehicle documents, your documents are only submitted to our team when all of the documents are updated. For example, if your vehicle has two expired/missing documents, our team will not receive the vehicle to validate until the second document is uploaded.
- The Insurance Driver Schedule must have the same security reference number as the main insurance certificate
- The name and driver licence number on the Schedule must match your licence
- The photos that you submit must clearly show all four borders of the page
- The photo should be clear and easy to read - blurry photos can not be accepted
- The security code must match your Insurance Certificate
Common reasons for rejection:
- Not showing all four corners of the document
- Using a Permission Letter where an Insurance Driver Schedule is required
- Full name is not shown on the list of drivers in the Schedule
- Different policy number than that of the Insurance Certificate
- Insurance Certificate uploaded instead of the Insurance Driver Schedule